5 Benefits of using Commercial Coin Operated Washers and Dryers
Laundry services for public use have become a very common sight in the packed neighborhoods of Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach and Florida Keys where there is no easy access to personal laundry spaces. Those high school students who live far away from their native place and do not a personal washing machine have benefited a lot from this laundry facility. Gone are the days when washing and drying machines readily available at almost every laundry facility did not allow its users to record time spent on this task, causing serious problems to the laundry management staff. In order to get rid of such problems, launderettes have begun utilizing commercial laundry equipment, such as- coin operated washers and dryers in place of standard washing machines for its myriads of benefits. It is one of the most wonderful creations ever. A few main advantages of coin operated washers and dryers in launderettes are given below:
- Promotes self-service– Just like automated mini soda vending machines found in public places like airports and shopping precincts, commercial coin operated washers and dryers in laundromats can operate without any human surveillance.
- Very few support staff members are required– The reason why just a handful of managing staff are required is simply because these self-operated machines keep track of user time themselves.
- There is no need for a separate billing counter– Now, you can enjoy hassle-free payments without having to stand in long queues from these coin operated machines which directly collect money from the user in advance and hence, no separate billing counter is required.
- Cost-effective– Commercial coin Operated washers and dryers can save you more money than the regular machines since the staff members needed to smoothly and efficiently operate the laundry service is very less.
- Automated time management system: Commercial coin operated washers and dryers require users to insert a necessary amount of money in coins to be able to use the machine for a specific period of time. Once having entered the amount in the machine, the integrated timer in the sets up itself and does not need to be kept under systematic review. After the expiration time, the machine will stop automatically and would not begin working again unless the user inserts more coin.
Even though, commercial coin operated washers and dryers provide tremendous benefits yet like most other type of businesses, it involves certain risks including sudden breakdown of coin-operated laundry equipment which in turn can lead to the business interruption. To find the perfect coin operated washer and dryer from us at Coin-O-Matic, a family owned and operated business in laundry technology to complete the efficient laundry experience, schedule an appointment beforehand by calling us at 305-605-4141 or 800-642-9545.